IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
AMV continues to monitor the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and is taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our employees, customers, and colleagues.
All American Management of Virginia offices will remain open during normal business hours, but our lobbies will be closed. Business will be transacted via phone or email. Each office has a lockbox or mail slot to drop applications or other correnspondence. The Manasssas office is the ONLY office that accepts payments via the black lockbox beside the front door. Any homeowner that is requiring parking passes will need to contact our office to confirm the proper procedure that their Community Association has in place in order to obtain the parking passes.
It is likely the precautions we are taking and that the potential of increased use of sick leave by staff members may impact response times for certain services. We ask for your support and understanding as we navigate through this very fluid health risk environment. As a company, we are doing everything we can to proactively deal with this situation while also minimizing disruptions as we continue to provide services to our Community Associations.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers, communities and employees as needs arise. For additional information about COVID-19, you can find the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
We are American Management of Virginia, Inc., a leading provider of community
management services throughout Northern Virginia. We specialize in a wide array of community
management solutions, including financial management / accounting-only assistance, full financial
and physical property management, and special project services. Our extensive capabilities
enable us to effectively handle the broad spectrum of community management required by both
small associations and large communities.
American Management of Virginia, Inc. can assist your organization in multiple areas, including
assessment billing, bill paying, budget assistance, RFP preparation and administration, association
inspection, and violation letter mailings, to name just a few. We also provide homeowner
assistance, from billing to parking to pool passes, architectural review inspections, project management,
and reserve studies. In addition, we feature an advanced accounting package which
allows Owners to make on-line payments, direct ACH payments, and credit card payments. This
cutting-edge system also provides Board members with on-line access to their bank accounts,
while enabling Homeowners to access and view their account information on-line. Further,
American Management of Virginia, Inc. can provide comprehensive newsletter assistance, including
publishing, editing, and mailing.
Our management team has more than 100 years of combined experience in community
management in the region. They oversee a group of professional community managers who are
highly-skilled at meeting diverse community management challenges. Best of all, American
Management of Virginia Inc. takes pride in its exceptional service approach. Our goal is to provide
superior customer support by continuously being responsive to customer needs and building
successful relationships. It's what we're known for.
For Comprehensive Community Management Solutions, Contact Us Today. When you're seeking a superior resource for community management solutions, choose
American Management of Virginia, Inc. We can assist you with every requirement, whether you
need financial management assistance, full management, or special project services.
American Management of Virginia, Inc. offers an array of financial management
services which are essential for successful community association management.
Our services include assessment billing, bill paying, and budget
preparation assistance. We also provide assistance with RFP preparation
and administration, and bid procurement. Further, American Management
of Virginia can conduct association mailings to coincide with billing cycles
to keep postage at a minimum.
With American Management of Virginia, Inc., you will have access to a highly
experienced management team with more than 100 years of combined
industry experience. You will also benefit from unparalleled customer
service and support provided by our top-notch professionals - experts who
are highly-skilled in community association financial services.
Simply put, if you are looking for a resource to handle only the
accounting requirement of your organization, American Management of
Virginia Inc. offers the complete solution.
Contact us today to learn more about our financial management
services for community management associations.
Benefit From Our Complete Financial Management Solutions:
- Assessment Billing
- Bill Paying (Accounts Payable)
- Budget Preparation Assistance
- Assistance with RFP Preparation and Administration,
and Bid Procurement (Optional Pricing)
- Association Mailings to Coincide with Billing Cycles -- To Keep Postage at a Minimum
For community associations that require comprehensive management services,
American Management of Virginia, Inc. features full management capabilities which
include our financial management option along with everything else necessary for
managing a community association. Our comprehensive services include homeowner
assistance, from billing to parking to pool passes. We will also conduct
association annual inspections, and coordinate violation letter mailings and
hearing attendance for violation issues.
In addition, American Management of Virginia, Inc. provides contract supervision
of the communities' landscaping, pool, janitorial services, and general maintenance
contracts. We offer assistance with rules and regulations, and can assist you in
creating and enforcing procedures for your association. Further, American Management
of Virginia can prepare various strategies for resident communications,
including website, Welcome Book and move-in programs, and newsletter
preparation, advertising coordination, and administration.
With our expert professional staff and over a century of community management
experience, American Management of Virginia, Inc. will ensure that your
community operates smoothly and efficiently.
To learn more about our full management capabilities for community associations,
contact us today.
Access Our Comprehensive Full Management Services:
- Includes Financial Management Package Plus Annual Association Inspections
- Assist in Rules and Regulations Creation and Enforcement
- Violation Letter Mailings and Administration
- Hearing Attendance for Violation Issues
- Homeowner Assistance: Billing, Parking, Pool Passes, Emergency Service, General Information
- Newsletter Development: Publishing, Editing, Mailing (Optional Pricing)
- Contract Supervision
- Assist with Builder / Developer Transition
- Maintain 24/7 Answering Service
- Strategy for Resident Communications, Including Newsletters, Websites, Welcome Book and Move-in Programs
American Management of Virginia, Inc. offers a wide range of special project services
for every community management requirement. Our services include amenities reserve
assessments and analysis. We also conduct architectural review inspections
for communities that require a baseline assessment for the complete community.
Further, American Management of Virginia, Inc. provides project management,
project assessment, and administration of service contracts. Whether your
community is implementing a small or large construction project, we can provide
professional project supervision to ensure efficiency and optimal productivity.
We will assist with bid specifications as well as requesting bid proposals, proposal
evaluation, and comparison analysis as directed by the Board of Directors.
We can even oversee on-site custodial personnel and maintain a 24/7 answering
service, 365 days a year.
American Management of Virginia, Inc. can schedule building maintenance
inspections and create and implement preventative maintenance programs.
Led by our experienced Special Project Coordinator, American Management
of Virginia's professionals are ready to successfully handle whatever challenges
may arise within your community.
Rely On Our Diverse Special Project Assistance:
- Reserve Studies
- Comprehensive Community Evaluations
- Project Management / Project Assessment
- Large or Small Construction Project Supervision
- Bid Specification Preparation and Administration
- Requesting Bid Proposals as Directed by the Board of Directors
- Oversee On-site Custodial Personnel
CONGRATULATIONS on the sale of your property! Below are instructions to order either a VA disclosure packet (HOAs) or a VA
Resale Certificate (Condos).
- If you are realtor registered with an account at www.CondoCerts.com, please log in with your user name and password.
If you are a homeowner selling your unit, or have not ever registered for an account, please click the link to Order Resale Packet, which provides these instructions:
- this is your first time using CondoCerts, you will need to Register for an account. Go to the blue "REGISTER” button on
the left side of the page (directly under the “SIGN IN” button). Complete the Information sections requested, Agree to
- Click On “Place Your Order Now”.
- Enter the state (Virginia) and the name of the association, Click CONTINUE.
- This should bring up your association, (or if more than one, Select your community), Click on your Community’s name.
- Select "SALE"; Click on CONTINUE
- Under “Standard Products Available” , select “Virginia Disclosure Package/Resale Certificate” (first option); Scroll down and Click on NEXT
- Complete the Property Information with Current Owner (the Seller) and Buyer Information. Areas marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in; if the info is unknown, you may enter “unknown”, “tbd”, “123” etc.
- Next area will provide options (rush processing is additional $58.69; hard copy is additional $29.34). Electronic files are standard /default ($264.08) unless other options are selected.
- If choosing Hard Copy, complete the section of to whom the packet is to be sent. Click NEXT
- New page will show Order Summary, and allow you to make changes to the order.
- Click on PLACE ORDER.
- You may SHARE the order and indicate email addresses which will receive an email from Info@CondoCerts.com when you place the order (i.e Buyer/their Agent). That email will have a link to access the disclosure packet files once the order has been completed. PLEASE TELL THE BUYER/THEIR REALTOR TO RETAIN THAT EMAIL, AS THE LINK IN THE EMAIL WILL ALLOW ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENTS/RESALE PACKET FILES ONCE THE ORDER IS COMPLETED!!!
- Per Virginia Statutes (Sect. 55-509.6D and 55-79.97.1B6) fees are deferred to closing. Additionally, all fees and costs for the resale packet/certificate shall be the personal obligation of the owner and shall be an assessment against the unit and collectible as any other assessment if not paid at settlement or within 60 days of completion of packet, whichever occurs first. Be sure to have your settlement company contact us for account and packet information after you have placed the order!
IF AT ANY TIME YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT
CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-310-6552!
Once you submit your order, we are allowed up to 14 calendar days to complete the order. RUSH processing is at the option of management, and we are allowed 5 business days to complete the order. Should you opt for RUSH processing AND Hard Copy, please understand that you will have access to your electronic files within the 5 business days and may review and download those files, however it will take additional time for CondoCerts to print and mail the packet and for the post office to deliver to you. You will be notified via email should management be unable to accommodate rush processing.
Once AMV has completed your order, you will receive an email from CondoCerts letting you know that your packet has been updated. Any email addresses you included in your Distribution Option list will then be able to access the packet files from the link in that original email from CondoCerts when the order was placed (see above). If you did not include the buyer or their agent’s emails, you will need to retrieve and provide those document files to them. If you do not have that original email, you may also log in to your CondoCerts account with your log in and password and access your order.
7900 Sudley Rd., Suite 600
Manassas, VA 20109
Ph: (703) 530-1550
FX: (571) 379-4475
722 East Market St., Suite 100
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Ph: (703) 771-3995
FX: (703) 771-4185
2020 Lafayette Blvd, Suite B-3
Fredericksburg VA 22401
Ph: (540) 656-2794
FX: (540) 656-2795
Experience. Service. Knowledge. Results.